CALL NOW FOR A QUOTE
- We make every effort to give you an accurate delivery time window; however, we cannot guarantee times. Drivers will call customer if there is a problem or delay.
- Please notify us if you have a new driveway or low power lines.
- Drivers are not permitted to dump or drive on lawns or unpaved surfaces due to the weight of trucks and materials.
- You do not need to be home to accept delivery.
- Pinelli Landscaping, Inc. is not responsible for any damage done to driveways, parking lots, etc. due to the delivery of bulk stone, mulch, topsoil, or compost that customer has instructed us to deliver or dump.
- Multiple bulk items cannot be loaded onto a single truck.
- The maximum amount of bulk product per delivery is topsoil: 8 yards, compost: 10 yards, mulch: 10 yards, stone: 6 yards.
- Any bulk product that has been over-ordered will not be picked up or reimbursed.
- Any and all claims must be made within 24 hours of pick-up or delivery, and before bulk stone, mulch, topsoil, or compost is spread or landscaped.