Our reputation as dependable landscape contractors have been built over 25 years of serving Buffalo, NY and its surrounding areas. At Pinelli Landscaping, we believe in treating each and every customer with honesty and integrity. Our focus is to maintain consistent quality and satisfaction in all phases of the landscape design process-from the initial consultation to the completion of the project and continued maintenance. Simply put, we care about our customers, and we are committed to reflecting this in our business practices.
"We're built on the foundation of treating our customer the way we'd want to be treated, honestly and openly," states owner Tony Pinelli. Our company is dedicated to offering quality products and services in the Western New York market. We want our customers to count on us for their home patio, landscape design, and other landscaping needs.
Pinelli Landscaping is a fully-insured company, established and serving Western New York since 1994. Customer satisfaction is our main objective, and we pride ourselves on quality service and professional workmanship. We know how important it is for you, the customer, to work with someone you can trust. Let us earn that trust by building a working relationship through the collaboration of ideas to create a beautiful homescape that fits your style, your needs, and your budget.
- Initial Consultation - This is your property; you have complete control over the entire process. We are proud to be able to bring your ideas to life, and we use this first meeting to understand what you're looking for.
- Conceptual Design Sketch - We'll draw you a realistic, detailed sketch using what we talked about to ensure both parties are on the same page.
- Client Review - If you love it, it's on to the next step we go!
- Finalize the Design - We refine the sketch to work off of and prepare for the task at hand.
- Project Installation & Property Cleanup - Our landscape contractors get to work to bring your project to life. No matter what service you have hired us for, we take every job as an opportunity to do our best and allow our artistry to shine through.
- Customer Satisfaction - Once we're done, you have a space that you, your family, friends, and guests can enjoy for many years to come.